Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Karen and I take this moment to wish all of our friends a Happy, Healthy and Safe 2009. I guess we say it every year - but let's hope it's a better one than the last.

In spite of the horrid global economy, and signs that it may not get much better anytime soon, we are all still very lucky in many respects. We are still the greatest nation in the world and much of the world's population would rather live here. We will work through these tough times as we always do - both by pulling ourselves up by our own bootstraps as well as lending a hand when we can.

I also wish to thank my loyal readers for purchasing my books, reading my little articles, and for all the kind words for my work. I also wish to acknowledge gratitude for the criticism - many times, it is the critic that improves you the most. I never want to get complacent or lazy, and folks that keep me on my toes are very much appreciated. I likewise promise you that I will continue my methods of digging into research like an unquenchable hound dog and trying to produce work that is worthy and - hopefully in some respects - breaks a bit of new ground here and there.

Be safe, stay healthy, and look forward to each new day. The morning will break out a new year full of new promise. Grab it and don't let anyone take it away - but share as much of it as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment