Monday, March 29, 2010

"Complete Guide" survey

If you can, please take a moment to vote in a survey I have created - "Which 'Complete Guide' of a battle or campaign in the Eastern Theater would you like to see?" I have listed several candidates for upcoming guides. There is also a space at the end to tell us why you voted as you did, or even suggest battles/campaigns not listed.

Please be assured that all responses are completely anonymous - I do not get any personal information from you. You can only vote once in the survey.

The responses and comments will really help us in our future decisions. I will leave the poll up for a couple weeks, and then report back on the results. As of today, 71 people have already voted, so please let us know your opinion. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. J.D.,
    If you had Peninsula/Seven Days on your list, I would vote for that.

    DW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have included that, as well as the Overland Campaign. But they're my weakest topics at the moment, and I wanted to include just those ones right now that I'm very conversant about.

    They will appear on future surveys, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, 83 responses thus far, and some of the results are surprising. The comments at the end have been fabulous and very thought-provoking.

    In a couple weeks I'll be posting the results. If you haven't responded yet, please do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put my vote in. I want to have a full case of your books to sell at the museum someday. Awesome books JD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi JD
    The approach to Gettysberg from June 3rd. And the retreat fron Gettysberg thru August 31st.
    Just a thought.What ever you gentlemen do will be greatly received.

    Roy

    ReplyDelete