Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thank you

I just wanted to take a moment on behalf of my family to thank each and every one of you for all you have done for us following my mother's passing. I and we have received an outpouring of cards, calls, emails, texts, flowers etc. and each one of them is greatly appreciated. I guess it's true that one doesn't really know how many good friends are out there until you truly need them. I am blessed by the friendship and support of all.

It has been a very difficult week, but the support has made it less burdensome to bear. For the rest of my days, I will carry memories of my Mom. She was blessed with 80 years of a good life, and I was blessed to have her for nearly 44 years. My family chose to take me as their own, as with my sister, and I have so much to be thankful for - family, friends, love and support.

I cannot express how much every kindess has meant - not only at this time, but in the past.

Thank you, and God bless all of you. You have done more than you'll ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment